If old is gold, then honey is the treasure we have been handed over for generations. Honey is an important component of diet, if one wishes to have a healthy lifestyle. The goodness of honey is unending. It is used in foods to soak up moisturiser in cakes and cookies and is also used as preservative around the world. It is also very useful in weight loss and healthy health management. Honey is also known as thick golden liquid and it is getting valued since ages. Dabur has started an initiative of Beekeeping project in Bihar and Madhya Pradesh and they are also planning for the same in West Bengal. The project aims as to provide a new source of income and to lessen the poverty through different training programmes.
Benefits of Honey:
- Improves Athletic Performance: Honey helps to maintain sugar level after a workout.
- Boosts Memory: It consists of anti-oxidants that prevent cellular damage within the brain.
- Boosts Immunity: It provides relief from symptoms of cold and cough. Its antibacterial properties helps fight against germs to withstand attack on immunity.
- Medicinal Uses: It is an important ingredient in the prevention of cancer. Honey aids in fighting common ailments like- headaches, burns, cuts, nausea, dizziness and more. Consuming honey reduces heat in body, thus cures fever, sore throat, pimples and more
- Energy Drink: It is an excellent source of energy. It boosts the glucose level in the blood. It has unprocessed sugar and it can be taken as pre-workout or before exercise to have quick boost.
- Elixir of life: It is the only food that contains all the necessary substances to sustain. These include enzymes, minerals, vitamins and water. It is also known as super food and is also the only food eaten by human which are produced by insects.
- Sleep Aid: Honey helps in getting better sleep as it helps in rise in insulin level. It also improves the mood and happiness.
- Skin Benefits: It is full of natural anti-oxidants, so it is great for acne treatment and slowing down ageing. It opens up pores making the skin glow.
- Hair benefits: It is rich in vitamins and minerals which makes it an incredible hair conditioner that smoothens your hair. It comprises of antiseptic qualities that keeps the scalp bacteria free. It also keeps you away from dandruff.
Being the largest player in the branded honey market, Dabur has the back up of widely spread sourcing and rigorous quality control measures.
Source of Honey:
Dabur sources it’s honey specially from the Himalayas, the Nilgiris and the Sunderbans forest. The collection process of honey follows rigorous quality checks to ensure even raw unfiltered honey is of best quality. Firstly, they filter the raw honey and then clean it of impurities such as dust, pollen and wax at state-of-the-art facilities. They use mechanisation for all further processes to ensure hygienic conditions.
Dabur Honey confirms strictly with all statutory requirements of the international norms for purity.
Dabur Honey scores the highest on the parameters of honey purity in the Indian branded and unbranded honey.